Welcome to the Boothe's Dominion

A blog that you comment on, make literary comments, post cool/funny things or if you just want to say hi.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

A 2 month recap.

I apologize for not having updated my blog for a while. The pictures that Mom and I had taken at Diana Schofield's wedding kind of messed up the post so I'll do it without the pictures.
Anyway I thought that Diana Schofield's wedding was nothing short of awesome. I loved being there and I truly "felt the love" so to speak. Moving on, Mom, Garit and I got there, at the Sacramento Temple, and the wedding began with the sealing. I felt really patient that day and I honestly didn't mind waiting. After everyone was done with the sealing we took pictures, which actually went super fast which I felt was a pleasant surprise. After taking pictures, and having many a random conversation with Bryan, we ate at the Spaghetti Factory in Sacramento. It was there that I learned that huge groups get small menus, which was fine by me. I was way hungrier than I thought since I downed 7 pieces of bread before devouring my meal of spaghetti. After dinner we went back to the Schofield's I got to play on the Wii with Peter Schofield, who graciously kicked my rear end at it. Gosh I'm way too used to an actual controller to play on that thing. After playing on the Wii Peter and I played Super Smash Brothers Melee (a game we both enjoy) and I got revenge, but for someone 5-6 years younger than me he still was pretty good. The reception came along and I found creative ways to pass the time, like creating slogans like "Choose The Right Wing" with a picture of the Republican elephant. Oh and bytheway I got to meet Kevin's girlfriend, Jackie, she's pretty cool and I'm glad that I got to meet her.

So, moving on, I got to play Lord of the Rings Risk with Garit a grand total of four more times with Garit and I actually went on to beat him, and then in the final round I was beating him but we didn't get a chance to finish the game. Oh and bytheway, that's actually something to brag about (not that I am) because Garit's "the man" in Risk. Seriously though, he is pretty good at it.

I can't remember too much else about Christmas Vacation.
2/10/08
Moving on, I finally managed to get out of my Pre-Calculus class, thanks to the loving mother. Anyway on the Friday that I got there we made Cream of Potato soup, which was pretty watery, but with parsley and cheese the soup was alright. On Tuesday of this week
I made pizza (yum!) and had six slices! My "kitchen-mates" and I added way too much sauce, but judging from how much I ate, it was still delicious. Yesterday I went to an SNA, something I haven't been to in a long while. It was fun, and I got a number! Actually I got two numbers, one from a chick, another from one of my recently acquired friend.
Well anyway that's my life, sorry it's taken so long.
Love,
Grant

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good recap, but you forgot to tell everyone that you're running on the track team and that you've started working on Scouts again. There was graduation at taekwondo a week ago where you passed your last midterm for 2nd degree black belt and singing in the stake choir and shaking Elder Hales's hand. Dang, I'm pooped just writing this and you did it all. Way to go. Mom

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fun to read about your live - especially the details supplied by your mom! Congrats on the 2nd degree black belt! Stay busy, Gram and Gramps B.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo you got into foods?

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home