Countdown! 4 weeks until the end of school!
Yep, that's right, 4 weeks left and then I'll be a junior! How scary. Yet in the words of Gandalf(and this was the same quote that I used for my testimony when I bore it today,) "One step of your journey ends, another begins." For my life right now that's how it is, one phase ending, another beginning.
Like I said in the parenthesis I bore my testimony today, something I haven't done in a while and something I should do, and I also blessed the sacrament for the first time, (although I did not say the sacrament prayer, but hey, I still broke the bread.)
Yesterday Dad and I watched Spiderman 3 in the theaters and I thought that it was the best one of the three movies. It was true that there were parts of it that were "soap-opera"-ish (in the words of one of my friends who also saw the movie,) but Spiderman is an action flick, not a romance one, and likewise its the action sequences that count the most, and the action sequences of this movie were by far the best out of any of the three movies. Dad and I both thought that it was a three star movie and I encourage you all to see it.
Next Friday I'll have a load of things to do, so I'll need your prayers: Next Friday's the AP exam (yikes, it's the exam every student in that class, like myself, has been dreading.) so I specifically need your prayers on that. I'll be having S-Day for seminary, which is basically a day signifying the end of seminary; It's also a day where you play games and eat junk food that tastes great. Although this has been unconfirmed, I might have to run the mile race on Friday, because the AP exam conflicts with our final Track meet of the season. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that this doesn't become true. Last, but not least, there will be a sleep-over at the Ludlow's, which given the activities listed above, I might see as merely relaxation.

One more thought, there's a couple of great movies coming out up ahead such as: The Bourne Ultimatum, Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (I so want to see that), Shrek 3, and Ocean's 13 (I kinda liked the other two).
That's all from your friendly neighborhood Grant. I love you all.



2 Comments:
Good pictures on your post, Grant!
Great post. The pictures are appropriate to the text and I liked the way you asked everyone to pray for you. When we do things for each other we love each more.
Way to keep in touch.
Post a Comment
<< Home