A Dark Load has been lifted (oh and Happy Mother's Day)
Indeed, a dark load has been lifted. The "dark load" that I speak of is the AP European test, which I took on Friday. It was nothing worth stressing over, I thought that I did well on the multiple choice part of the test. I sort of winged it on the Free Response section, but overall I feel that I did well enough to at least pass the test. Oh, as an interesting note, there is a kid in my class also named Grant who told me that the girl I was sitting next to was staring at me the whole time. Darn! I forgot to get her number too! Oh well.
In Mom's terms I have 3 weeks of school left and two weeks of seminary left, and Track season has ended, at least for those who don't go on to sections, which is me. Wow, can you believe it? In three weeks I'll be a junior! It almost seems unreal. On a happier note Mom and I talked to Garit, which was nothing short of awesome. I guess the next best thing I have to look forward to is going to Argentina and seeing Garit. Well, actually, I do have seeing Ryan and Becca in Utah to look forward to as well.
Bytheway Happy Mother's Day to any mother that reads this post. With the help of Dad I got Mom a pin of the Palmyra Temple for Mother's Day. Yesterday I also cleaned my room for her, and she said that it was the best job I've ever done, (Thanks Mom).
Well, I love you all, and I hope to see you all soon! Please stay in touch and once again Happy Mother's Day to any Mother's around. XOXO
Grant

5 Comments:
Thank you, Grant, for showing me how to comment correctly to your blogs. I'm happy for you that the AP tests are behind you, and you feel that you did a good job. I guess the next thing is looking for a job the the summer. I loved having you and your mom here today, and talking to Ryan and Becca on the phone. Keep up the good work. Grandma Barbara
I really like the way you keep in touch with everyone through your blog. Thank you for such a nice weekend. You've been a great companion and I love the pin, card,and help around the house. It's been an enjoyable Mother's Day. Remember chocolate mousse next time we go to the Yogurt Mill.
Good job on your AP exam. I'll bet you got a four or five on it. We're looking forward to seeing you in June.
Tests are almost never "fun." You get a nice feeling when they're done, though.
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment
<< Home