The mission lies ahead
So it's near the end of May and I haven't posted anything yet. I still haven't asked for an interview with the Stake President yet. On Monday I got my crown done, for free. Yeah Bishop Wilson, the guy who put my crown on, is a really nice guy. That took a really long time too! They made a crown for me and tried to get it in but it didn't fit so they had to get it out and then replace it with another. That took two hours. I'm not even kidding. That's what Bishop Wilson's assistant said. Fortunately I brought my iPod (they said I could do that) and bringing it with me made all the difference. It really helped make the time go by faster. I can only tell which one it is by feeling it with my tongue. Aunt Carrie was asking me if it felt bad and I said no.
Last Tuesday I got my wisdom teeth removed. No it was not fun in the slightest. I was really scared of being put out but everyone was right, the next thing I knew I was awake with a numb tongue and lower chin. Becca and Ryan took really good care of me, thanks a lot guys. It was really annoying and I'm glad it ended fast. On the day before that I had my first root canal appointment with Bishop Wilson. That lasted about one hour.
So now with both those things out of the way I think I might be done with all my paperwork. Except for immunizations. I'm not looking forward to that. I still wonder if I don't have to get them, but chances are that I probably do.
So in case anyone hasn't heard yet Garit and I are taking a vacation from petitioning right now. Next week involves Garit selling his truck and the two of us sprucing up the house so that we can sell it. After that we plan to go to Washington. Since we've told almost everybody that shouldn't come as a surprise. The reason why is because the guy we work for said that there's some high paying petitions over there. Our expenses will be paid for while we're there (both traveling and living). Everything hinges on when I turn my paper work in.
Yesterday Garit, his girlfriend Lorena, and I attended the AMGEN tour in downtown Modesto. We were there for three hours and I enjoyed myself. We got free food and drinks along with fliers and a map of all the things to do in Modesto. There was a flier about Fuzio's that looked pretty appealing to me. Fuzio's is a pizza and pasta place somewhere by Brenden theaters. I've seen it a few times but I've never actually gone there before.
Another part of the trip that really impressed me was the kiosk about the Nissan Leaf. Basically the Nissan Leaf is an all-electric car with a small AC/DC motor. You can charge the Leaf at a power station (they already have a thousand in Seattle and about 23 in San Jose) and the guy there said that the Leaf can go 100 miles per hour in about 9 seconds without it hurting the engine. Plus the Leaf comes with a touch screen similar to the one that Dad had on his old car. The car itself also tells you what updates it needs. The guy there also said that it costs about $2 for every 100 miles I think. Since it literally requires no gas the maintenance costs would be waaaaaaaaaaay lower.
So anyone convinced yet? Anyway thanks for reading my post I hope you've all enjoyed it.
Love, Grant

1 Comments:
buy valium valium for anxiety attacks - valium medication side effects
Post a Comment
<< Home