My Second Week
Hey everybody! Please make sure to read and comment on my post below. Don't be scared about it's longevity, it's only four pages on the Word Processor that I used. Yeah that's the first part of the makings of my book: The Master of Fairy Tales.
Now on to my week! my backpack is heavy and will continue to stay that way. In my AP Euro class we re-inacted Michelangelo's painting of the Sistine Chapel by taping a piece of paper onto the bottom of our desks and drawing pictures.
For those that don't know seminary for me started Tuesday. No more sleeping in for the rest of the year! Oh and that also means earlier bedtimes and a more imperative need for getting homework done. Speaking of homework, so far my AP Euro class has been a tad easy but it will "pick up speed" so to say and I'm just waiting for that to happen. In the mean time English and math have kept me occupied, especially English, Mrs. Plaa has already given out three books, (one is which we have to read only ten pages of which preludes into another book) pretty soon I shall read the Greek drama known as Medea and then after that Trojan women.
We've had two more guys join water polo this week and one of them joined Friday and he has no clue what the heck is going on! It's difficult to teach all of these new guys anything with our first game on Tuesday. Suffice it to say Coach Vesey and our team captain are TICKING ME OFF!!!!!! They are getting really annoying, really fast! I haven't been going to karate in a while because of my homework load.
Up until now school has been relatively easy and I've gotten into very bad habits and I need as many prayers as possible in order to help me overcome these things, so that I'll earn A's this year. Choir is going great, it's a bit slow but the new people are catching up and for those that have already been in choir, well it's just gonna be another cool year.
In science, on Friday, we got to extract DNA from a strawberry, which actually is pretty neat, the DNA is very white and looks kind of stringy. It's been a huge pain trying to find the right kind of notebook (we have to have a Composition notebook with graph paper in it.) Mom and I haven't been able to find it but my teacher bought an extra one and I can buy it off of her tomorrow.
There's been a couple of things now that I've had to stress about is that the job Ryan gave to me and the upcoming test in AP Euro on Friday. My busy schedule pretty much has prevented me from doing all that many e-mails and now I might not even have that job unless I send out 403 e-mails by this week! The test for AP Euro is on Friday.
In short, my week's getting harder but nothing I can't handle with God's help. Please pray that I'll gain better study habits and not procrastinate any of my work! I send my love (and best wishes) to all those that read this post and will pray for all of you. Oh and Ryan's feeling a bit sick so pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllease pray for him too! Love, Grant

3 Comments:
Thanks for your concern about my health. Don't worry, the emails won't take all that long and just think of the cash you'll be earning!
You're in the minor leagues now, Grant. The majors will be college and mission, then life. (I say from atop my soap box.) Just see yourself as an "A" student and then act like you think an "A" student would act!
Sounds a lot like my week!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRD and BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Oh, and don't forget long!
Post a Comment
<< Home